Construction Of 126-Meter Space Frame Span Project Of Steel Space Frame Power Plant
This project is a semi-circular industrial space frame / height 55 meters / total length 900 meters / total span 65 meters.
1. Both ends of all steel pipes should be closed, and sealing plates should be installed before they are closed to prevent corrosion in the pipes.
2. The finished components should be powered by rust removal, so that the surface of the steel exposes the metallic color, the rust removal grade is not lower than Sa2.5, and the rust removal quality should meet the relevant requirements of GB8923.
3. After the steel is derusted, two coats of 80μm epoxy zinc-rich primer, one 70μm epoxy micaceous iron intermediate paint, and fire retardant paint are applied. The fire resistance grade of this project is two, the non-intumescent fireproof coating is 25mm, and the fire resistance time limit is 1.5h. Fire retardant coatings must have a test report and a production license approved by the national testing agency for their fire resistance. The quality and construction of the fire retardant coatings used shall meet the requirements of "Technical Specifications for Fire Protection of Building Steel Structures" (CECS200:2006) and "Fireproof Coatings for Steel Structures" (GB14907-2002).
4. Structural components should be maintained regularly. Within the design service life of the main structure, the maintenance cycle of the surface coating of the steel structure components that have been technically identified and approved for use should not be longer than the nominal service life of the products used; Damaged paint films of structural components should be repainted in time.
5. When the grid frame is maintained around, it should be connected with the original structure to balance the horizontal force.