Ordos thermal power plant semi-circular steel structure space frame
Raw material Q235B welded pipe / The total height is 49 meters / The total span is 96 meters / The total length is 567 meters.
1. Material selection should be based on discretionary quality certificates and re-inspection reports, in line with current national standards.
2. The steel pipe adopts Q355B steel, seamless steel pipe or high frequency welded pipe (GB/T 700).
3. High-strength bolts are made of 40Cr quenched and tempered and heat-treated according to "Technical Conditions for High-Quality Carbon Structural Steel Structures" GB/T 16939. The performance of diameter <M36 is 10.9S, and the performance of diameter M36 is 9.8.
4. Steel balls are made of No. 45 steel forgings that conform to "Technical Conditions for High-Quality Carbon Structural Steel" GB 699, with a yield strength of 360N/mm2.
5. The sealing plate of the cone head is made of Q355B steel, and the cone head is made of forgings.
6. The threadless nut is made of Q355B steel forgings. When the diameter of high-strength bolts is > M30, use 45-gauge steel forgings.
7. The fastening screws are made of 40Cr which has been quenched and tempered.
8. The support is made of Q355B steel, and the support is made of Q235B steel
9. The electrode adopts E43XX series; E50XX series (for welding of bolt ball and bearing rib)
10. The purlins are made of Q235B C-shaped steel.
11. Ordinary bolts are made of grade C rough bolts made of Q235B steel that meets the requirements of the current national standard, and the performance grade is 4.8.
12. The welding electrodes and wires used for welding should meet the relevant requirements of the current national standards. The welding between Q235B steels adopts E43 series electrodes, and the welding between Q345B steels adopts E50 series electrodes.
13. Roofing material: See the grid roof panel layout diagram for details.
14. In addition to meeting the national material specification requirements, the steel used in this project should also meet the following requirements:
a) The ratio of the measured value of the yield strength of the steel to the measured value of the tensile strength should not be greater than 0.85;
b) The steel should have obvious yield steps, and the elongation should be greater than 20%;
c) The steel should have good weldability and qualified impact toughness;