The arched cement yard space frame structure has a total height of 40 meters, a total span of 88 meters and a total length of 700 meters.
1. The steel pipe adopts Q235B, welded steel pipe (GB/T 3092) or seamless steel pipe (GB/T 8162) can be used.
2. The steel ball is made of No. 45 steel forgings that meet the "Technical Conditions for High-Quality Carbon Structural Steel" GB 699, and the yield strength is 360N/mm2
3. The high-strength bolts for the grid frame are made of 40Cr quenched and tempered and heat-treated according to "Technical Conditions of High-Quality Carbon Structural Steel" GB/T 16939.
4. The sealing plate of the cone head is made of Q235B steel, and the cone head is made of forgings. The inner diameter of the casing <M33 adopts Q235B steel, and the inner diameter of the casing >M33 adopts Q355B.
5. The threadless nut is made of Q235B steel forgings. When the diameter of high-strength bolts is > M30, use 45-gauge steel forgings.
6. The fastening screws are made of 40Cr which has been quenched and tempered.
7. Q235B steel is used for the support, embedded plate, support and its connecting parts.
8. The purlins are made of cold-formed thin-walled steel made of Q235B steel.
9. The ordinary bolts are made of C-grade bolts made of Q235 steel that meets the requirements of the current national standard, and the performance grade is 4.8.
10. The above-mentioned steel grades should have material quality certificates and re-inspection reports, in line with the requirements of current national standards.
11. The electrodes and wires used for welding should meet the requirements of current national standards. Welding between Q235B steels adopts E43 series electrodes.
Post time: Mar-18-2022