This project is a skylight circular space frame / height is 50 meters / total length 633 meters / total span 82 meters
1. Shot blasting and rust removal should be carried out on steel structural components before painting. Manual mechanical rust removal can be used for local repairs. The rust removal grade should reach Sa2 2/1 and St3 grades.
The treated steel surface shall be free from welding slag, welding scar, dust, oil, water and burrs.
2. All steel components should be sprayed with primer before leaving the factory; the time interval from the completion of rust removal on the components to the spraying of the primer should not exceed the "Code".
3. The reserved primer part and the primer damaged during transportation and installation should be polished by hand to make up the thickness of the primer.
4. For on-site welding parts, the welding slag should be removed and polished before painting. The coating is the same as that of the main body.
5. Coating requirements for steel components: water-based inorganic zinc-rich primer, thickness 2x40um; intermediate paint, thickness 2x25um; polyurethane topcoat (for indoor use) 2x20um.
6. In this project, for the main structural part of the roof steel structure, the fire resistance rating is not less than 1.5 hours; for the steel purlins and roof systems, the fire resistance rating is not less than 1.0 hours.
7. The fireproof material selected in the project must have the test report and production license approved by the national testing agency for its fire resistance performance.
8. All fire retardant coatings should ensure good compatibility, adhesion and fire resistance with primers, intermediate paints or topcoats;
Post time: Mar-10-2022