Steel Structure Processing
Due to its own advantages, steel structures are widely used in modern buildings such as bridges, industrial sites, and high-rise buildings. In the process of many engineering construction, steel structure processing also exposed many common quality problems. It is worth noting that:
1. The quality of steel raw materials should be re-tested through raw material sampling to see if it meets the design requirements.
2. The measurement requirements are very strict, and its component positioning and height accuracy should meet the steel structure processing requirements.
3. In the welding of steel structure, the variety, specification and performance of welding materials should meet the national product standards and design requirements.
4. Weld quality should be evaluated in process. After welding, welding induction inspection and flaw detection inspection should be carried out.
5. For the bolted connection, the anti-slip coefficient of the friction surface of the high-strength bolted connection shall be tested and re-examined, and the results shall meet the design requirements.
6. The torsional shear type high-strength bolt connection pair and the large hexagonal head high-strength bolt connection pair were retested respectively.
7. The tightening sequence and initial tightening and re-twisting torque of the high-strength bolt connection pair should meet the design requirements.
8. The steel structure hoisting scheme should be verified by experts to ensure its safety and construction quality.
9. The anti-corrosion and fire protection works of the steel structure shall meet the design requirements and relevant national standards.
10. Some problems and solutions in steel structure processing.